Pro Smoker BBQ - Model 100SS
• 14.7 Square feet of cooking area
• 4 - 23" x 23" Stainless Steel Shelves
• 150 lbs. pork butts, 100 lbs. brisket,
80 lbs. ribs or 30 chickens
• 45" wide x 26" deep x 62" height
• 120 volt, 5 amp, 36,000 BTU burner
• Autostart, solid state electronic
• 40 lbs. hopper capacity
• .75 lbs. of pellets per hour at 250˚ F
• 20 guage stainless steel exterior
• 18 guage stainless steel interior
• 850˚ F spin glass insulation
• Unit weighs 464 lbs.
• NSF Approved
• Comes with cookbook, operators
• Digital wireless BBQ thermometer
Why Wood Pellets
FLAVOR = Wood pellets provide more flavor and offer a variety of flavors
SMOKE = Wood pellets provide more smoke with more consistency
HEAT = Heat source is 100% natural wood pellets, no fuel or hot coals etc.
CLEAN BURNING = Wood pellets produce very little ash with very little creosote build up
SAFE = Danger of a fire from removing hot ash and embers is eliminated, unlike log burning units
Pellets are easily obtainable throughout the U.S. Pro Smoker ‘N Roaster® supplies only
100% wood, food grade barbecue pellets specifically produced for use with food.
Barbecue pellets are made from hardwoods that contain fewer resins and are produced
in a controlled process to ensure a food grade product. (Heating pellets, on the other hand,
are produced specifically for heat stoves and do not meet food grade requirements.
Barbeque pellets are made by pulverizing hardwood sawdust and extruding to a uniform
density through a rotating die under enormous heat and pressure (400 degrees @ 10,000
PSI). Naturally occurring lignin in the wood binds the pellets into their shape. Pellets are
then cooled and placed in 20 lb. bags.