The pellet system of smoking sausage offers that “Old World Flavor” with all of the modern conveniences of today’s smokehouses. Our revolutionary Pellet Generator provides for a pit-smoke, clean-burning and efficient way to make sausage and other smoked products. Benefit from savings in both electrical costs and cleaning time. Substantial savings combined with that desired old world pit-house flavor will forever change the way you smoke meat. Taste and experience the difference.
Please see our You Tube video on the benefits of using our Pellet Generator!
Pellets are easily obtained throughout the U.S. Pro Smoker ‘N Roaster® supplies only 100% wood, food grade barbecue pellets. Barbecue pellets are made from hardwoods that contain fewer resins and are produced in a controlled process to ensure a food grade product. (Heating pellets, on the other hand, are produced specifically for heat stoves and do not meet food grade requirements.) Barbeque pellets are made by pulverizing hardwood sawdust and extruding to a uniform density through a rotating die under enormous heat and pressure (400 degrees @ 10,000 PSI). Naturally occurring lignin in the wood binds the pellets. Pellets are then cooled and placed in bags.
WHY SWITCH FROM YOUR CURRENT STYLE TO A WOOD PELLET GENERATOR?
- FLAVOR - Wood Pellets provide more smoke with pit house flavor
- COLD SMOKING - Easier to control smoke temperature
- SAVINGS - Electrical savings per year over 90% compared to sawdust generators
- SAVINGS - Realized through electrical costs, cleaning time and chemical costs. Visit pro-smoker.com for ROI savings
- CLEAN BURNING - Wood pellets produced very little ash with very little creosote build up
PELLET USAGE WITH EACH PELLET GENERATOR:
Based on 1 lb of pellets per hour, the average meat
market will burn 1.5 ton of pellets per year, giving a
total time spent smoking sausage of 2,600 hours per
year, averaging 10 hours per day 5 days a week.