The easy way to Smoke or Roast like a Pro. You needn't be a master chef or an experienced smoking professional to achieve results with our Pro Smoker ‘N Roaster®.
The Pro Smoker was especially designed with the novice in mind and for all of its fantastic features, its easy to follow instructions will enable anyone to produce the finest, old-fashioned smoke house flavored food the first time and every time they use the Pro Smoker. Automatic temperature control (60 degrees to 250 degrees F) makes it almost impossible to under or overcook your foods.
When used as a smoker, the Pro Smoker smokes and cooks food at the same time, producing an old-fashioned barbecue-pit flavor. Pro Smoker without smoke becomes a roster for mouth-watering ribs an roasts. With or without smoke, foods cooks to perfection with air moving through the over for more tender, moist and succulent foods. Old-fashioned smokehouse flavor at the touch of a switch.
Interior 44-7/8" high, 24" deep, 23-7/8" wide
Exterior Overall 68" High, 31" deep, 27-1/2" wide
240 Volt Single Phase
30 Amp Circuit required
- Completely insulated with 2" high density high temperature insulation
- Safety door latches, with heavy duty lift off stainless steel hinges
- Stainless steel interior
- 2 chrome shelves
- stainless steel drip pan
- 6smoke sticks
- 32" of hanging room form smoke stick to drip pan
- Stainless steel sawdust pan
- 16 and 18 ga. steel exterior with high grade enamel
- Automatic Temperature control (60 degrees to 250 degrees F)
- Safety fuses, including lights, smoke burner timer, fan switch
- Top and bottom vents for good smoke control
- Door gasket for smoke-tight operation and minimum heat loss
- Draft inducer for extra fast drying and positive venting
- Electronic Controls Available
- Also offered in painted exterior (shown)